Company: GAD3 (Gabinete de Análisis Demoscópico SL) incorporated in 2001. Market research and public opinion consultancy based in Madrid. www.gad3.com
Headquarters: Madrid, c/ Alcalá 75, 4º izq (corner c/ Claudio Coello, metro Retiro)
Position: Head of Administration of GAD3, under the direction and direct supervision of the general management.
Contract: indefinite full-time, as a graduate corresponding to Area 1: Technical and/or administrative support, Group A level I: senior manager, within the State Collective Agreement for consultancy and market and public opinion research companies.
Entry date: immediate, September 2022.
Probation period: 6 months from the date of discharge.
Opening hours: flexible entrance from 8:00 to 9:00 Monday to Friday. Departure from 16:30h to 18:30h from Monday to Thursday, from 14:00h to 15:00h on Fridays.
From Monday to Thursday, the working day will be 8.30 hours and on Fridays 6.00 hours.
Weekly average: 40 hours. Total annual, according to agreement: 1,800 hours.
Mode: face-to-face, with the possibility of teleworking in the afternoons, to be agreed with the company.
Holidays: 23 working days per year according to the agreement. Mainly to be enjoyed in August, the rest at Christmas.
Remuneration: to be determined.
Main tasks of the position:
- Employment: Payroll, registration, contract renewals and cancellations of employees, processing of employees’ medical leave, social security, processing of subsidies, management of occupational hazards.
- GAD3 accounting: accounting of invoices issued and received, issuance of monthly balance sheets. Preparation of annual accounts and filing with the Registry of both accounting books and annual accounts.
- Taxation: preparation and filing of quarterly and annual taxes.
- Invoice issuing: control of the issuing and collection of customer invoices. Payments to suppliers.
- Economic analysis and reporting.
- Coordination of the work of two support staff in some of its activities.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in positions of similar responsibility.
- Advanced Vocational Training in Administration, Finance, similar or higher.
- Previous experience in the consultancy and market research sector is not necessary.
- Availability to travel is not necessary.
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page to send your application.