Company: GAD3, S.L.
Headquarters: Madrid, c/ Alcalá 75.
Role: quantitative research consultant.
Tasks: under the direction and supervision of the head of department:
- Preparation, design, execution and control of fieldwork.
- Questionnaire elaboration.
- Data processing, analysis, interpretation and reporting of results.
Contract:indefinite full-time, as a senior graduate in Area 4, Group A, within the State Collective Bargaining Agreement for Consultancy and Market and Public Opinion Research Companies.
Hours: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday in face-to-face mode.
- Degree in Sociology, Market Research, Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- English language level (B2).
- Knowledge of data processing software such as SPSS or Tableau.
- Previous experience and knowledge of elementary programming in R will be considered as a plus.
- Immediate incorporation.
Click on this linkto submit your application